Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"Makeup Artist of the Week" Wil Strayhorn

Wil Strayhorn
CEO/Founder of "Lets face It"-Makeup Services
Technical Team member of
"Colour U Cosmetics" Company
Hairstylist for "Hair Designs By Wil"
Virginia Beach, Virginia
www.modelcoast.com/letsfaceit



I was born in New Bern, North Carolina but lived and raised in Virginia Beach, Virginia most of my life. I have been in "image conscious" industry for over 11 years, primarily as a Hairstylist helping bring out the natural beauty in people through the care of their hair. In 1998 I attended Dudleys Cosmetology University enrolled in the ""Makeup Artistry" course. It was a relatively short but highly intensive course which "sparked" the interest that led to my entering the creative, exciting field of makeup. Over the course of my career I have had the pleasure of working with tons of great photographers, models, hairstylists, and other talented creative makeup artists. I have worked fashion shows, hair photo shoots, weddings and currently working on the core & technical team of a innovative new cosmetics line "Color U Cosmetics". My ultimate goal is to be the celebrity "Go to" makeup artist in Hollywood, New York and Abroad!

Feel free to subscribe and leave a comment. Until next time...Have a wonderful day!

To be featured send an email to corinnesfashionworld@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments: