Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Business of the Day!



Gillian Williams
Naturesk Organic Care
Owner
Central FL
http://naturesquehair.blogspot.com/






I was born in South America, where I spent all of my grade and high school years. I moved to NY to pursue a college education, which I did start and completed after I moved to FL. Since I was a little girl, I recalled my mother always mixing up stuff for my hair and skin; but that was normal to me. I never thought it was anything extraordinary. During my years in high school I enjoyed doing hair and for many years I would do my friends and family's hair, but never did pursue it as a career. About two years ago after returning to South America, I brought back some oils that my mom used and I found myself mixing products for my hair and skin, just like my mom did.

For the few years I've been experiencing some issues with my scalp and my skin and after trying every lotion, shampoo & conditioner out there, I saw no improvement. After starting a blog and forum, I realized that there are many other women out there with similar and other issues. After much research, I realized that the products on store shelves are filled with toxicants and carcinogenic ingredients and this is possibly what's causing all of these issues. I was inspired to develop a natural and organic line to give other women out there a much better solution. My plan is to launch that line during the fall of 2009. Visit Gillian blog for great hair care tips and ideas.


Excellence in Beauty!
http://naturesquehair.blogspot.com/


Until next time…Have a wonderful day!
To be featured send an email to corinnesfashionworld@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments: