Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Business Of The Day

LESHA JENKINS
Mary Kay Cosmetics
Independent Beauty Consultant
New Jersey
WWW.MARYKAY.COM/LRJENKINS

I am a woman on a mission with a passion and a vision to enhance the lives of all the women I meet. To enrich the lives of everyone in my reach is my passion. To teach proper skin care is my deepest desire. Everyone should love the skin the are in. I can help you enhance your God given beauty. All facials are free! You will love the way Mary Kay Products make your face feel. When you deserve the very best, try the number one skin care and color cosmetics in the US! I am also available for Weddings, Fashion Shows, Proms and any other special event that is on your calendar. When you want to look sugar sharp from head to toe, I am the women you want to know.

It’s a blessing to be blessed but it’s honorable to be a blessing. Whose life will you will enhance TODAY!
Until next time…Have a wonderful day!
To be featured send an email to corinnesfashionworld@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments: