Monday, June 01, 2009

Makeup Artist of the Day!



Shay Richardson
Shades of Beauty Makeup Artistry
Owner/ Master Makeup Artist and Brow Technician
http://www.shadesofbeauty.synthasite.com/

My name is Shayna Richardson but everyone calls me Shay (I've grown to love it!) I am the owner and Master Makeup Artist of Shades of Beauty Makeup Artistry. As well as being an artist I am a Brow Technician (I shape brows the old fashion way with a straight razor). I am all self taught and have 8 years of makeup experience and 3 years of brow shaping experience. But I am always learning new things. Shades of Beauty is a pretty young company I have always had the vision but just started to get the ball rolling in September 2008. We are based out of Arlington Texas and service weddings, fashion shows, photo shoots, as well as other special occasions. There isn’t a specific line of makeup I use; everything from MAC to Cover Girl to Ben Nye will be found in my kit. I don’t discriminate on my products there are so many lines that have so many different qualities. I think the more you try different things the better artist you can be for your clients.

As of June 1 Shades of Beauty Makeup Artistry will now offer Airbrush Makeup

Shayna "Shay" Richardson
Professional Make-up Artist & Brow Technician
shayna.richardson@yahoo.com
www.modelmayhem.com/shadesofbeauty
http://www.shadesofbeauty.synthasite.com/
(817) 689-1889
Until next week...Have a wonderful day!
To be featured send an email to corinnesfashionworld@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments: